United Way of Northeast Louisiana fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community. We do so through investing in our Collaboratives, Initiatives, and Partner Programs.
Children, Youth, and Young Adults Successful in School and Life
- Academic Success | Boys & Girls Clubs of North Louisiana
- Backpack for Kids | Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana
- Girl Scouting Leadership Experience | Girl Scouts Pines to the Gulf
- HiSET | O.I.C. of Ouachita
- Traditional Scouting (Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Venturing) | Boy Scouts of America, Louisiana Purchase Council
- Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
Economic Opportunity for All
- Agency Partner Program | Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana
- ARCO Customized Employment | ARCO
- Business Management and Technology Program | O.I.C. of Ouachita
- Family Strengthening Program | Catholic Charities
- Home Delivered Meals | Ouachita Council on Aging
- Homemaker Program | Ouachita Council on Aging
- Senior Adult and Community Supportive Services | West Ouachita Senior Center
- Senior Program | Food Bank of NELA
- Transitional Living Program | Christopher Youth Center
- Transportation (Non-Emergency Medical) | Ouachita Council on Aging
Healthy and Safe Individuals, Families, and Community
- Basic Lab Testing for the Uninsured | The Health Hut
- Children's Coalition Early Head Start | Children's Coalition of NELA
- Congregate Meals | Ouachita Council on Aging
- Counseling and Family Development Center | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
- Domestic Violence Program | D.A.R.T.
- Domestic Violence Program | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
- Emergency Youth Shelter | Christopher Youth Center
- Family Counseling Center | Louisiana Methodist Children & Family Services
- Home Delivered Meals | Lincoln Council on Aging
- Home Delivered Meals | Union Council on Aging
- OWL Center Special Needs Equine Therapy | Louisiana Methodist Children & Family Services
- Prescription & Counseling Services | St. Vincent de Paul Community Pharmacy
- Project Hope | Rays of Sonshine
- Rural Victim Services | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
- Shelter Program | Salvation Army
- Social Service Provision | NELA Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation
- Summer Camping | MedCamps of Louisiana
- The Zone | Rays of Sonshine
Any 501c3 organization interested in applying for partner agency funding must meet the following requirements:
- Provide services aligned with at least one of our three aspirational areas
- Provide services for residents in Lincoln, Union, Jackson Parishes and/or the NELA Region (Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, and West Carroll)
Becoming a partner agency program is a two step process.
- Step 1: Pre-Application
- Pre-applications will be evaluated for alignment with UWNELA Community Aspirations and Goals as well as an ability to comply with partner agency standards. Approved pre-applications will receive an invitation to continue the with the full application process.
- The pre-application process is currently closed but will reopen on Monday, February 6, 2023.
- Step 2: Application
- Applications will be evaluated and potentially awarded funding in accordance with emerging needs within the UWNELA Community Aspirations and Goals, agency operations and standards, and funds availability.
- Successful applicants will be notified of an award by the end of June 2023 for monthly allocations beginning in July 2023.
New to the application process? Not sure where to begin? We are here to help! The following Webinars will cover topics related to the application process, answer specific questions, and help you navigate your way to a submitted application.
To view United Way of Northeast Louisiana's Partner Agency Standards, click below: